At ViCre, a consultancy company with an international focus and customer portfolio, we help our customers grow and reach the next level. You’ll be part of a unique modular concept that helps companies and individuals to create a higher impact, by focusing on performance and transformation.
To boost our further expansion, we are looking for a: Sales representative (m/f)
Your role and profile:
- You love to look for new opportunities.
- You are a master in networking. You pro-actively distribute content and engage in conversations with thoughtful commentary. Communicating warmly and clearly is one of your talents.
- You are digitally connected: this means you engage new contacts and follow up existing connections using all available technologies. Nevertheless, you know a simple phone call can also open doors.
- You understand that planning your activities and taking care of administration are key within the Sales process. No worries: we have a very good framework to guide you in making the right choices and moving forward.
- You are proud of your customer centric attitude: you really want to understand the customers and their objectives. In order to do so, you have excellent listening capabilities and asking meaningful questions is your second nature.
- Delivering to the promise is part of your DNA, you stick to your internal and external commitments, and you step up when the opportunity presents itself.
- You love to be on the road, and it is in your nature to work independently and responsibly. We will make sure you stay connected to the team and we will give 100% support when you feel it is needed.
- Your oral and written communication skills in Dutch, English and French, your higher education and your first professional experience enable you to have insightful conversations with prospects.
What we offer:
- From our head office in Westerlo we set up a tight collaboration with you and the team.
- Next to an innovative and international environment, we offer you a competitive salary with an attractive package of extra-legal benefits. You work in a 40-hour week, which implies you can add 12 ‘ADV’-days to the standard holidays.
- Finally, you will get the chance to accompany our consultants during international assignments in order to fully understand our business.
- We encourage continuous learning and support you in your personal development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application letter and CV via email@example.com.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: +32 14 26 12 39.